Collaborations across three continents! Belgium, India, Switzerland, South Africa and Taiwan – 110 students, 7 teachers and experts are collaborating. The topic is “food and climate” and with the help of a “food app”, daily food is recorded and can later be used for projects and research.
- What project topics will be chosen and performed?
- How stimulating will cross-border collaboration be?
- What experiences will the teams create to establish a relation to the topic?
- How will the teams promote their contributions?
- What positive impact will the teams achieve?
Soon we will be informed by the teams themselves about their activities, just follow us on our social media channels: